2026 Florida QB On Campus Today (Tues 5:45 AM)

• Moderators

American Heritage (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) QB Dia Bell arrived in Austin yesterday and will take in Texas’ first spring practice today, one of many visits he has planned for the week. 

The 6-foot-2, 195-pounder will also see Ohio State, Pitt and Penn State this week, followed by visits to West Virginia, Auburn and North Carolina next week. 

Bell already holds numerous offers from schools such as LSU, Miami, Florida, Auburn,  Arizona, Utah and many more. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• Blake Munroe changed the title to 2026 Florida QB On Campus Today (Tues 5:45 AM)
3 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Talented 2026 QB.

The Texas 2026 QB offers are:

Troy Huhn and Jared Curtis

Will Griffin out of Tampa Jesuit is coming back for a second visit April 13. 

Then April 13 is a HUGE deal.

The 2026 QBs are awful talented. 

For me, #1 is Will Griffin, but there are several nipping at his heels.  Huhn, Curtis...and someone you guys are not as high on as I am...Reece Wise out of Westlake.  And there are at least 3 others I'm aware of that are really good.  No telling how those mature, but they're already very talented, so who knows who is the best by the time they graduate...IN TWO YEARS.

2 years in the development of a young athlete is HUGE.  Maturing, staying out of trouble, injury free, and avoiding the trappings of success...before that success even comes to fruition!

Good luck to all these young men.