SEC Spring Games (overreaction)

Decided to familiarize myself with our new conference & check out spring games of teams on the schedule. Yes im someone who takes away more than I should from spring games!

UGA - Crown em. These guys and Bama are not like the others. Explosive plays and really hard hitting.

Arkansas - This team is the real reason I made this thread. Did yall know Vince plays for Arkansas? Seriously if you haven't heard of Boise St transfer Taylen Green go check him out. They also have Jaquindon Jackson at RB. I think the Pigs will have a good team this season.

Florida - So Graham Mertz is actually a good QB? With the way people talk about Florida I never knew he actually had a good season last year, and he looked good in the spring game. And DJ Lagway... Lets just say Florida hit when they signed him. The UF defense isnt as bad as LSU's but they ain't good either.

Kentucky - Didnt tackle, pretty much had an open practice. Apparently they were down 8-9 DLinemen. Game wasnt televised, about 1000 people showed up. Throw the whole football program away. They are running a new up tempo offense this year though with UGA transfer Brock Vandergriff. Random thought: Something about this program reminds me of Iowa St.

OU & Aggie - They dont play until next week, but they sucked saturday nonetheless.

I dont think our schedule is as "easy" as most people think. Id bet the over on the win totals for both Arkansas and Florida. They're both better than say... LSU. The Pigs are at least. Miss State and Vandy might be the only real gimmies we have in conference play.

Edited by MarcelS
  • Hook 'Em 3