Damonic to ou….

Must've been that scenic view of the billiard table topography of the Oklahoma countryside I heard he posted from the top (third) floor of his Norman hotel room that he found to be captivating.

Nicer than the Four Seasons and VY's Steakhouse in Austin I guess.

Seriously, the only thing I can think of is he's going to get more snaps at Oklahoma since they aren't as deep along the Dline and so will have more of a chance to stand out on film... 

Oh well, indeed. I hope the Horns OLine has a great game in the RRR.

Hook 'Em!

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Well the good news is there is no disgruntled guy playing at Texas who does not really want to win at Texas. There is no golden child locker room disruptor either. While he is definitely a good player on video, one has to wonder if Texas dodged another No-Show Mathis?

He definitely will be practicing against inferior OL lineman. Neither will he play against Georgia's OL.  So one is left to wonder where his development will occur?

Perhaps OU will be a 7-5 team this fall?  I'm willing to predict that Damonic will experience his second loss to Texas in October at Dallas.

🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿

Edited by Burnt Orange Horn