⚾️⚾️⚾️ NCAA Baseball Regionals Thread ⚾️⚾️⚾️

2 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Sorry yall had to eat dinner! Top of 8th it’s 12-5. 

Yeah this game is holding me hostage too. I think I have about 30 minutes before my dog kills me. If I don't post within that time frame my dog killed me and call whoever handles puppy murders.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Sooooo... where we at with Ole Skippa Dave? He fired or... just asking? I'm pretty easy I'm with what the crowd wants. I just wanna be on the winning side of the debate, my loyalty is relatively cheap. 

I think we need to see what happens this weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Sooooo... where we at with Ole Skippa Dave? He fired or... just asking? I'm pretty easy I'm with what the crowd wants. I just wanna be on the winning side of the debate, my loyalty is relatively cheap. 

I did notice he was one of the only coaches not to tweet congrats CDC for his AD of year award.  I think he's gone unless he pulls another Omaha out of nowhere....

• Hook 'Em 2