Ty Haywood?

Maybe I missed it at some point, but what is the story with Ty Haywood and the lack of traction with Texas? No interest from Haywood? I’m just surprised since Haywood is such a highly rated in state guy, and I have not heard the mods mention him more than in passing…

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, uoftex86 said:

Maybe I missed it at some point, but what is the story with Ty Haywood and the lack of traction with Texas? No interest from Haywood? I’m just surprised since Haywood is such a highly rated in state guy, and I have not heard the mods mention him more than in passing…

Haywood didn't have interest in Texas during the season, then he reached out to UT in April wanting to OV. Texas just has other guys that the staff likes as better fits at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 7