Fasusi and Pettijohn

I have no doubts about Sark bringing in a good class. I know we will be fine regardless, but with the recent news about Fasusi and OU, and then Pettijohn with Ohio St/A&M… I’m feeling less confident in this class than I was a couple weeks ago. Losing both of them would be extremely disappointing. 

27 minutes ago, GoHorns1 said:

Trust the Process. Sark and the staff recruit through the whistle 

No doubt. I won’t ever worry about Sark bringing in at least a solid class. Transfer portal also changes recruiting a lot now.

53 minutes ago, EHoff99 said:

I have no doubts about Sark bringing in a good class. I know we will be fine regardless, but with the recent news about Fasusi and OU, and then Pettijohn with Ohio St/A&M… I’m feeling less confident in this class than I was a couple weeks ago. Losing both of them would be extremely disappointing. 

Maybe Sark needs to move some of his WR NIL budget to other areas.  

Edited by Derek Handler

59 minutes ago, EHoff99 said:

I still feel we land both of them.

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, EHoff99 said:

Big balls, don't fret. Have some.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m less concerned about db. We seem to be building some momentum there. 
We can still land Brown, Sharma, and Sanders at DT and, as mentioned above, the staff will keep recruiting through the whistle. I’m not worried yet.