OL John Mills Info

People can role their eyes at California private school football all they want. But I live out here and can tell you that the WCAL (Western Catholic Athletic League) is the best league in ALL of Northern California. Schools like Serra, Saint Francis, Archbishop Riordan each put out multiple D1 players every year. With their league schedule and preseason opponents like Folsom, De La Salle, Cathedral Catholic (San Diego), & Mater Dei these teams play the best around the state. Fun fact, Coach Flood also offered 2 other OL in his league with Peter Langi & Champ Taulealea.

Long story short, I really believe John Mills will be a great recruit who will flourish in the program for years to come. I hope to make 2-3 games of his this year since it's just up the road and report back.

***St. Ignatius' first game of the season is versus Marco Jones (San Ramon Valley).

• Hook 'Em 3