Other college games thread today

Gerry Hamilton

12 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

Damn. Michigan has thrown three ints so far today.

Michigan needs to run the ball. Their QB is killing them. One INT at their own 15, one at the Ark St 31 right before half and the 3rd one at their own 36.

Good thing UM has a really good defense. They have held them to 3 points thru 3 quarters.

13 minutes ago, marathon said:

Michigan needs to run the ball. Their QB is killing them. One INT at their own 15, one at the Ark St 31 right before half and the 3rd one at their own 36.

Good thing UM has a really good defense. They have held them to 3 points thru 3 quarters.

Michigan had 297 yards rushing today the last time I looked.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

Wonder if FSU fans still think they deserved to be in the CFP last year? They are what i feared and hoped we weren’t, One year wonders. 

Last year has nothing to do with this year, never does. 
last year: do you have to factor an injured QB? That’s the answer btw FSU or Bama. 
also, why is SOS not a factor, eye test is not a good solo option. 

6 minutes ago, John Moore said:

Durham looks like a good get

He definitely does. I love the 2 we got but I would take Durham over the 2 in 2025 class. I don’t think they are bad players , just that Caden is pretty good. 

without 16 running USCe is not gonna win 

Edited by TheContractor12