OU has it ROUGH over the next two months

7 hours ago, Lavalulu said:

There’s a reason why Tennessee hasn’t given up many points so far—they have a pretty balanced team—including a very good defense.  Which makes this game very intriguing to watch…I think this game will give Texas an idea how OU is this season 

A big reason Tennessee hasn’t had many points scored on them is their schedule. The only team that had any hope at all of putting points on them so far was NC State, and they haven’t looked very good. 

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, CHorn427 said:

A big reason Tennessee hasn’t had many points scored on them is their schedule. The only team that had any hope at all of putting points on them so far was NC State, and they haven’t looked very good. 

I think Tennessee is going to score 30 on OU and win but I don't think their offense is as explosive and the numbers say due to the opponents played. I also don't believe OU defense is as good as their numbers say. I just don't know what to think about Tennessee or OU is.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

I think Tennessee is going to score 30 on OU and win but I don't think their offense is as explosive and the numbers say due to the opponents played. I also don't believe OU defense is as good as their numbers say. I just don't know what to think about Tennessee or OU is.

I think we should respect OU’s defense. They were pretty good last year and returned almost all of their key guys. If they hold Tennessee to under 30, OU has a Top25 defense for sure (maybe higher). I think Tennessee is a Top25 offense easily, probably Top10 easily. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sooners defense can't save them. OUsux lack of offense leads to 5-8 losses this season.

Expect TN and Josh Heupel to humiliate ousux this week. Then the best of the SEC will do the same.

SEC hates land thieves.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Not sure if it's continued just being uncomfortable in PC's, or he knows he's up against it this week. 

I think after BlowU loses to Bama too at home it is belt to the balls for Coach Burnt Vegetables.  Glad I am not he.

🤘🏻🏈🤘🏼🏈🤘🏈🤘🏽🏈🤘🏾🏈🤘🏿