College Football Imperialism Map: Week 6

6 minutes ago, Adam Lane said:

No hope for additional land as our opponents have none until Vandy, Piggy, Kentucky and MaT.

This map was hard to follow at first, but it's amazing what a little reading can do for understanding. Can't blame me though, there's only two rules to being a man: 

1. You don't need instructions 

2. Never ask for directions😂 just keep turning left and you'll get where you wanna be eventually 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Adam Lane said:

Blake,

Is the new map available?  I know we did not gain any territory, but, it is still fun to see all the other teams holdings.

Vandy plays Ball State this week.  If they win, we have a great opportunity for a BIG gain in territory....Have to keep our eye on the bal. and beat Georgia first!!!

Thanks

Yes I will! Give me just a minute. I actually thought about it earlier. 

• Hook 'Em 1