4 Ricoh Stadium Club passes for sale

TDS

Hey, Texas fans.

Four of us are coming down from Canada for the Nov. 23 Texas-v-Kentucky game. We purchased what we thought were game tickets through VividSeats.com (they were not well marked as being only club passes and actually had seat numbers attached to them for the purpose of being able to post on the website). But since the purchase and transfer, we have found out the Ricoh Stadium Club passes are only for that hospitality area. And now we can't post them for sale because we are from Canada and we are not a Large Seller operation. The whole thing certainly was not clear, and it does feel rather scam-ful since nobody is willing to accept responsibility for the misinformation about the passes (described as tickets) or to help us find a way to resell them. 

We have since bought 4 more tickets — this time being verified seats.

So now I'm trying to resell them some other way.

If you are interested in 4 Ricoh Stadium Club passes, please let me know by texting 403-828-2251. Thanks.

And if anybody can let me know exactly what the Ricoh Stadium Club entails, please let me know. I'm getting conflicting info on it — specifically whether the pass includes the all-you-can-eat buffet and soft drinks. Thanks.

TS.

16 minutes ago, TDS said:

Hey, Texas fans.

Four of us are coming down from Canada for the Nov. 23 Texas-v-Kentucky game. We purchased what we thought were game tickets through VividSeats.com (they were not well marked as being only club passes and actually had seat numbers attached to them for the purpose of being able to post on the website). But since the purchase and transfer, we have found out the Ricoh Stadium Club passes are only for that hospitality area. And now we can't post them for sale because we are from Canada and we are not a Large Seller operation. The whole thing certainly was not clear, and it does feel rather scam-ful since nobody is willing to accept responsibility for the misinformation about the passes (described as tickets) or to help us find a way to resell them. 

We have since bought 4 more tickets — this time being verified seats.

So now I'm trying to resell them some other way.

If you are interested in 4 Ricoh Stadium Club passes, please let me know by texting 403-828-2251. Thanks.

And if anybody can let me know exactly what the Ricoh Stadium Club entails, please let me know. I'm getting conflicting info on it — specifically whether the pass includes the all-you-can-eat buffet and soft drinks. Thanks.

TS.

Located on the 5th floor of Bellmont Hall on the west side of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, the Ricoh Stadium Club offers a full cash bar in addition to a gameday buffet available for purchase through the start of the fourth quarter. Non-alcoholic beverages are available through the end of the game. Patrons who make a gift of $15,000 or more to the Annual Fund and do not hold season tickets in a premium seating area have access to the Ricoh Stadium Club. The club opens two hours prior to kickoff and closes at the conclusion of the game.

Beer and wine obtained in the club area can be carried back to stadium seats. Mixed drinks must be enjoyed within a specified area within the club. Mixed drinks may not be carried out of or into the beverage gardens. All beverages purchased in the gardens must be consumed in the garden.

That is scammy and Vivid should refund it if the description wasn't clear. It's a hospitality area, not a place to watch the game. 

It's like a conference room basically, it's air conditioned so not a bad place to be but you can't see the field. Cash bar. 

20 hours ago, XForce said:

That is scammy and Vivid should refund it if the description wasn't clear. It's a hospitality area, not a place to watch the game. 

It's like a conference room basically, it's air conditioned so not a bad place to be but you can't see the field. Cash bar. 

Vivid won't do that. They say it's out of their hands.

20 hours ago, XForce said:

How much extra is the buffet?