A collective failure

Orngblud05

I was at the game and wanted to watch it back.  A lot of the blame has been put on Quinn. He didn’t play great and I have no excuses there. But the drop by Wisner and the hold on Roberson on Goldens kick return were MASSIVE momentum killers.  Both would have set Texas up in the red zone at a minimum.  The Roberson hold was 20 yards from the play and had no effect on the outcome.   No guarantees but if you get points out of those 2 drives, things could have played out a bit differently.  There are others worth mentioning but those 2 were killers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Orngblud05 said:

I was at the game and wanted to watch it back.  A lot of the blame has been put on Quinn. He didn’t play great and I have no excuses there. But the drop by Wisner and the hold on Roberson on Goldens kick return were MASSIVE momentum killers.  Both would have set Texas up in the red zone at a minimum.  The Roberson hold was 20 yards from the play and had no effect on the outcome.   No guarantees but if you get points out of those 2 drives, things could have played out a bit differently.  There are others worth mentioning but those 2 were killers. 

...and Roberson was called for another hold after that one, I think?  The play that Wisner dropped was the only glimpse of a Sark offense last night - even the second option was going to be a huge gain.

• Hook 'Em 1