2024 Spring Football Preview | Offense

I am actually quite curious to see the difference in our run game with Cam Williams in the lineup. He was leaving some smoking craters on the field last season in some of his run snaps. I would love to see him and DJ Campbell just road grading on the right side. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Red Five said:

I would like for everyone to take a moment and remember the opening game of the 2017 season. We were starting Tristan Nickelson at LT, Kyle Porter at RB, and our game plan seemingly was to get the ball to TE Garrett Gray as much as possible. Now, on paper at least, we have an offense that looks a lot like LSU 2019. 

@CJ Vogel 

Tom Herman had this to say regarding the OL prior to the 2017 season. 

The OL was Williams, Vahe, Shackelford, Jake McMillon and Nickerson.

On the team's strengths and weaknesses: “I think we still need to find a consistent, productive right tackle. Those other four guys may be the national championship year at Ohio State that I was a part of, that might be the only other offensive line that could compare with these guys.”

https://texassports.com/news/2017/8/28/football-tracking-the-longhorns-tom-herman-press-conference

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, marathon said:

@CJ Vogel 

Tom Herman had this to say regarding the OL prior to the 2017 season. 

The OL was Williams, Vahe, Shackelford, Jake McMillon and Nickerson.

On the team's strengths and weaknesses: “I think we still need to find a consistent, productive right tackle. Those other four guys may be the national championship year at Ohio State that I was a part of, that might be the only other offensive line that could compare with these guys.”

https://texassports.com/news/2017/8/28/football-tracking-the-longhorns-tom-herman-press-conference

Lol what a liar!!!