5 things I’d like to see from spring ball

1. Which guys took advantage of winter workouts, there seems to always be a few guys that pop in spring ball 

2. Can Colton Vasek be healthy enough to flash on the field, the guy is super talented but if he can’t get healthy does he get passed by some of the younger guys

3. The TE room is one of the rooms I’m watching the most, with the addition of Amari Niblack and continued growth from Helm I think we are in a good spot. The room has some young guys that have a reason to be excited about. Shannon is a big guy but haven’t got to see how athletic he is, Will Randle is someone that reminds me of Andrew Beck size wise not a true TE size but solid football player ( if Sark uses someone for a hybrid FB he would be in that conversation for me ) and Washington is a stud just ready to see what he can do with the ball in his hands 

4. The new guys, we added a lot to the roster from high school recruits and transfer portal no reason we shouldn’t be excited. We each have different favorites players Texas signs each year a few of mine are Gibson, Bond, Wingo, Livingstone, Washington, Simmons, January, Filseme.

5. Competition, it’s always gonna be tough to go grab a job in the spring, but there’s always someone out there that’s just a little more hungry than the rest.

🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻