Jump to content

Jbro52

Supporters
  • Posts

    1421
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jbro52

  1. I ll wait till November to worry flips seems a little early
  2. that’s ridiculous, they gonna do the same for kids in the transfer portal
  3. Prayers for you and your family
  4. Hate that for the kid
  5. I agree but it’s football and it was one game and there’s another on Saturday
  6. Sark said in the presser after scoring 17 points on the first 3 drives he thought the offense got lethargic like they thought it was gonna be easy, but blames is placed on everyone we aren’t always gonna play perfect no team does. My point was play calling wasn’t what was wrong Saturday
  7. Sark schemes things very well, Sark can’t go out and make the throw or catch for them
  8. Sark schemes things very well, Sark can’t got make the throw or catch for them
  9. I’d like to see a parent try that on Jermain Anderson lol 😂
  10. I ll say this I was cussing a few times just from the fact how good Riley Pettijohn and Peyton Pierce looked
  11. How bout that 6 man o line package on the goal line 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  12. Since 2004 the No 1 ranked team in the country was 197-0 when leading by 20+ points in the 4th quarter….until last night 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  13. As a kid John Elway Teenager VY Jammal Charles Colt Mccoy John Lynch Champ Bailey Jake Plummer 20s Bam Bam Sam D’Onta Foreman JJ Watt 30s Quinn, Bijan, Worthy, Arch Jonathan Brooks ( I don’t care for the nfl anymore )
  14. Ali Sadiq is up there his story telling is top tier Fluffy Rogan is good Joey Diaz Steve Trevino
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.