Kaliq Lockett on Texas 

“Being a kid from the Dallas area…that’s all people talk about…mainly is Texas. So growing up I liked Texas.”

”I got to watch the longhorns and the sooners play. Growing up that’s all everybody talked about. So what I like about them is…how balanced their offense is. You saw Xavier Worthy and AD Mitchell, they moved around to different spots on the field. They never put them in the same spot in the same position and they all were in sync with each other’s play styles.” 

Texas is in a solid position but you can tell nothing is decided. I really think he would be a great addition to the class though.

He also discussed schools such as A&M (His Grandmother was a professor there who taught many football players and he grew up visiting the facility as a kid) , LSU, FSU, USC (Family from LA area), and OSU. 

(Quotes obtained via the On3 Recruits Youtube Page.)

• Hook 'Em 5