Offensive plans for 2024

hey Bobby CJ and Blake was listening to the show this morning and while talking about the receivers I got to thinking and maybe this can be a topic of discussion on the show- with the amount of skill talent at receiver this coming year we know sark loves to run the ball and has had the 1000 rusher every year, but with this receiver room as loaded as it is, do you see sark maybe putting more of a point of emphasis on the passing game this year more so than maybe in years past ? Maybe instead of 60%/40% could we see 70/30?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

hey Bobby CJ and Blake was listening to the show this morning and while talking about the receivers I got to thinking and maybe this can be a topic of discussion on the show- with the amount of skill talent at receiver this coming year we know sark loves to run the ball and has had the 1000 rusher every year, but with this receiver room as loaded as it is, do you see sark maybe putting more of a point of emphasis on the passing game this year more so than maybe in years past ? Maybe instead of 60%/40% could we see 70/30?

Texas was a pass first team last year. Defenses game planned the pass game and many times gave Texas favorable boxes. I do not expect that to change for next year. Texas had 3 NFL draft picks catching the ball last year, so hard to say that next year's receiving group will be better. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Will certainly help having a third year Quinn Ewers in the system as well. Ultimately, I don't think the offense looks all that different. Perhaps a bit more vertical, but that split of run-pass under Sarkisian will always be evident in his offsenses.

• Hook 'Em 1