Jump to content

Texas fan in Georgia

Supporters
  • Posts

    2658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Texas fan in Georgia

  1. 7.5 sacks before October is wild. He’s on pace to hit 20+ if we have a 16 game season
  2. The gift that keeps giving
  3. It’ll resemble more of an air horn offense.
  4. Same outlet that called arch a bust.
  5. Aggie TO on opening kickoff. Terry bussey hurt as well
  6. So cool to be able to see footage from inside the locker room at halftime.
  7. He did actually . 2010 iron bowl. “The Camback”
  8. How many of the 2M tuned back in ?
  9. Just thought about this: did espn make Desmond Howard apologize for insinuating sark was gone after last year?
  10. Is espn gonna offer an apology for disregarding the whole reason sark “blew off” the interview? Have your sh*t in order. Nothing to apologize for arch. It was a funny video. And obviously fake.
  11. They are all from Georgia to be fair
  12. He is from Georgia and has followed Georgia his entire life. He will be the first to tell anybody he grew up a Georgia fan and going to Georgia games. He still criticizes them on film and gives honest feedback.
  13. I can assure you they’ll be drunk by 9 am.
  14. Brysen wright is my guess
  15. There’s so many angles you can look at this from. I thought about the bama game and it was sabans worst and last home loss EVER. a double digit win that Texas controlled throughout the game. And then last night was the complete and total opposite. At home. #1 team in the country. Down by 20 in the 4th. I’m still on a high from the game man I’m sure they’ll be days id choose the bama game, but for now I’m saying it’s last night.
  16. Alright, it’s gonna get brought up eventually so let’s go ahead and have the debate. Which win was better? right now, I lean ever so slightly to last night.
  17. I am still in disbelief
  18. I was bleak most of the game. The entire 2nd half up until after we scored the first TD I was only tuned into the watch with us. Man. What a night. What a lovely plate of crow.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.