Post Spring SEC Outlook

Thoughts on the SEC coming out of spring ball. I'm not nearly as high on Ole Miss and Missouri as many who seem to be giddy about the prospect of Alabama dropping. Kiffin has never proven he won't flake out at some point during the season, and Missouri lost quite a bit. I also think DeBoer is as good of a tactician as we have in college football. I'll list a top ten and see what others think.

1. Georgia

2. Texas

3. Alabama

4. Ole Miss

5. LSU

6. Tennessee

7. Missouri

8. A&M

9. Auburn

10. Oklahoma

• Hook 'Em 3

I'd bet better than even odds the criminal interlopers lose to the Vols and Tide at home. They lose on the road to Ole Miss, Missouri and LSU. Neutral sight loss to the Horns. Toss up on the road at Auburn. Freeze is pretty flaky too.

4 hours ago, harveycmd said:

I'd bet better than even odds the criminal interlopers lose to the Vols and Tide at home. They lose on the road to Ole Miss, Missouri and LSU. Neutral sight loss to the Horns. Toss up on the road at Auburn. Freeze is pretty flaky too.

Dang, they quietly think they’re going to surprise folks with 9-3, or 10-2 record. I hate to admit it, but I’m on an OU board for a little bit (till my card cuts off)

19 hours ago, thatdude2 said:

Dang, they quietly think they’re going to surprise folks with 9-3, or 10-2 record. I hate to admit it, but I’m on an OU board for a little bit (till my card cuts off)

Many are not so quiet about saying they expect to win nine or ten and compete for the playoff. That's pretty fanciful. They are much more likely to falter a little with Arnold and win six than they are to have everything break their way and win nine.