RRR Rewatch

Just re-watched the game broadcast since I was lucky enough to attend in person last year. 

Had to come in and drop observations and would love to hear others as well! 

1. 2nd play of the game we turned it over and it lead to a TD (turnovers on our first 2 drives) 

2. Majors went out 2nd possession of the game for us (didnt realize it was that quick in person)

3. Possibly the best CFB game of the whole year. Emotions were WILD. 

4. Blocked punt for TD was legendary. 

5. We played one of our worst games and OU played one of their best. 

6. Sark and Co. coached an AMAZING game.

Game atmosphere was amazing and I think we get them this year. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 2

Do you agree with the decision to kick the FG at the end of the game? At the time I remember wanting Sark to go for it on 4th down so we could drain the clock and then kick the winning FG

6 minutes ago, HornsRUs said:

Do you agree with the decision to kick the FG at the end of the game? At the time I remember wanting Sark to go for it on 4th down so we could drain the clock and then kick the winning FG

I wanted us to go for it, but, at the time, I understood because we hadn't let ou score since the 10:00 mark of the 3rd quarter.  The defense had been getting stops.

2 minutes ago, HornsRUs said:

Mixed feelings still, im with you on the draining the clock. You need the points there though. If they go for it and dont get it, it sets up a fairly easy drive for a GM kick for OU. 

Sark believed in our defense. 

Didnt work in our favor