πŸ₯Ž Softball Super Regionals Thread πŸ₯Ž

• Moderators

We will use this as the thread for the weekend, not just for Texas but for all teams playing from now until Sunday.Β 
Β 

Late to the party but Texas has to get some offense going. At the top of the 5th, Texas A&M leads the Longhorns 3-0 in the first game of the best of three series.Β 

• Blake Munroe changed the title to πŸ₯Ž Softball Super Regionals Thread πŸ₯Ž

I was thinking we would get 4 runs today as Kennedy is really good for ags. That they have 5 already is not good. Not giving up but we need a shutdown performance tomorrow and see what happens Sunday.Β 

• Moderators
Just now, dentonhorn said:

I was thinking we would get 4 runs today as Kennedy is really good for ags. That they have 5 already is not good. Not giving up but we need a shutdown performance tomorrow and see what happens Sunday.Β 

Most definitely. What’s crazy is the one girl for TAMU (name escapes me as I type this) is responsible for all five of their runs. 2 HR, 5 RBI game for her so far.Β 

2 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

A two run homer for Ags make it 5-0. Texas just looks flat.Β 

They may look flat but they aren’t apathetic, they just aren’t getting hits off Kennedy.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Blake Munroe said:

Most definitely. What’s crazy is the one girl for TAMU (name escapes me as I type this) is responsible for all five of their runs. 2 HR, 5 RBI game for her so far.Β 

Trinity Cannon.Β 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators

The Ags score again. 6-0 going to the bottom of the 6th. I was going to wait until this game was over to goto the store, but I may just head on at this rate. πŸ˜•

This is now the largest deficit the Longhorns have faced ALL SEASON.Β 

• Moderators

Couple of quick thoughts:

- Props to Kennedy from TAMU. She held her own today and gave Texas fits. She had a great game on the mound.Β 
Β 

- I’ll have to go back and rewatch, but it felt like the girls got behind in the count way too much tonight. With Kennedy’s pitching you can see how easily that happened.Β 
Β 

- Reese Atwood is so incredibly special and people don’t realize how good she is. I’m not just talking offensively, but she’s so damn good defensively too. Behind the plate she’s amazing. She may end up leaving the Forty Acres as the best player Texas has ever had. And that’s saying a lot considering my friend Cat Osterman is the GOAT.Β 

• Hook 'Em 3