Enjoyed the convo on C&F with the OU guy earlier and I wanted to get y’all’s opinion on this. Excluding the non con games , flip Texas / OU opponents. What would your prediction for Texas be if they played OU’s schedule this year? What would OU’s record be if they played Texas’s schedule?

Posted (edited)

ohhh, really good question. Was surprised to see/hear Tramel lean into "OU was deliberately stuck with the worse schedule".

If I had to guess on the hypothetical betting lines as of May 2024-

Tennessee @ DKR- W

@ Auburn - W

USCocks @ DKR - W

@ Ole Miss - ?

@ Mizzou - W

Bama @ DKR - W

@LSU - ?

So maybe one loss worse or the same as our existing SEC schedule?

Edited by horns96

6 hours ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Enjoyed the convo on C&F with the OU guy earlier and I wanted to get y’all’s opinion on this. Excluding the non con games , flip Texas / OU opponents. What would your prediction for Texas be if they played OU’s schedule this year? What would OU’s record be if they played Texas’s schedule?

should do non conf also bc we know ou got out of UGA and got tulane added. I think Texas is 9-3 at worst and 12-0 at best. 

Hardest games: Bama at DKR(UGA is better), Ole Miss on the road would be a shootout, LSU has new QBs and WRs but BR is no fun for opponents, Mizzou on the road could be a tight game early on and we have to put them away(similar to Kentucky that we do play this year), and Tenn at DKR , im not yet sold on the QB but the DE is damn good. 

0u: loses to Michigan, UGA, Tough games with Kentucky and Aggies. I think UF on a good day could challenge them but would lean 0u at the end.