SEC Football Trailer

I'll be the first to admit I was one of those for years hoping we'd end up in the PAC, for reasons that have been debated everywhere in the Hornsphere.  But the SEC office really has its act together; the professionalism, competence and preparation are night and day from the Big 12.  I'm feeling much better about this move than I was originally. 

• Hook 'Em 2

SEC has been the best conference for some time for many reasons including leadership and self promotion. 

As it stands now, we don't have any true SEC highlights for promotion. First TX players to make plays in the SEC may see the play repeated in SEC promotions for years. These Texas players have a chance to make SEC immortality if they make an iconic big play in a big game. 

• Hook 'Em 1