Jump to content

Shane

Supporters
  • Posts

    1651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shane

  1. They did Bobby
  2. Thought this was pretty cool
  3. Prayers for mom and family ! πŸ™
  4. It doesn’t say in the article Gerry. I’d imagine so though
  5. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49999712/sources-saints-lt-banks-ankle-surgery-indefinitely
  6. Saw the duck and thought Joez 🀣 🀘🏻
  7. I did outright,I’ll go back and change it !
  8. That’s pathetic !
  9. Picks are in ! Thanks you for doing this !🀘🏻🫑
  10. People look for a reason to be upset ! Who cares πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  11. Man you gotta love Marcus ! 🀘🏻🫑
  12. That was hilarious πŸ˜‚
  13. Not sure about that apology from Joez,Bunk. I hear he’s pretty upset about those ducks ! πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
  14. Some PTSD in here πŸ˜‚ Texas #1 Hook’em 🀘🏻
  15. I’ll take Oregon is ass for 500 Alex πŸ˜‚
  16. Ol Broklahoma took that L
  17. Don’t expect anything less from ESPN lol
  18. 31-24 Texas 🀘🏻
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.