Intro: A dive into Sark’s ‘22 - ‘24 classes

I did a dive into Sark’s 3 full recruiting classes. I believe Sark has been consistent in how he has approached recruiting, and Texas fans reactions have been consistent around this time of year regarding each class. I will try to post numbers regarding each class over the next few days. This is just an overview of few things, I found interesting during this dive.

- According to 247 Texas has offered atleast 175 recruits in each cycle

- Texas has had a total of 75 high school signees the past 3 recruiting cycles 

- Texas had a total of 24 signees via the transfer portal

- 43 of the recruits that have signed from high school committed before August

- 17 of the recruits that have signed from high school committed after December 1st

- 19 of the recruits that have signed from high school were committed to another school (at least as late of February after their junior season)

- Quick Take: Sark uses this time to continue to build relationships and strengthen his pursuit of targets he believes he can either flip or swing the decisions in his favor

Hope you guys enjoy and are looking forward to more specifics

Edited by thatdude2
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, thatdude2 said:

I did a dive into Sark’s 3 full recruiting classes. I believe Sark has been consistent in how he has approached recruiting, and Texas fans reactions have been consistent around this time of year regarding each class. I will try to post numbers regarding each class over the next few days. This is just an overview of few things, I found interesting during this dive.

- 17 of the recruits that have signed from high school committed after December 1st

- 19 of the recruits that have signed from high school were committed to another school (at least as late of February after their junior season)

- Quick Take: Sark uses this time to continue to build relationships and strengthen his pursuit of targets he believes he can either flip or swing the decisions in his favor

Good That Boy Good GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, thatdude2 said:

Nice work!

• Hook 'Em 2