Jump to content

Q

Supporters
  • Posts

    319
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Q

  1. Appreciate the post 🀘🏿🀘🏿🀘🏿
  2. I for one would like quicker developing plays, and some easy access routes baked into the offense that isn't a screen. Also need more Bishop, he could be used like Miami did Toney early last year then expand.
  3. The pass comes from your everyday regular actions and how you show up everyday to the coaches. F the negative plays. All we have seen is charity work and funny quotes from him before Saturday. I think a 1 off can be handled behind closed doors. But we are all free to our own opinions. This will be my last comment on it. To the less disgruntled UT fans. Feels good to be undefeated 🀘🏿🀘🏿🀘🏿. I thought we would have 1 L already. Happy to be wrong.
  4. Yeah I wasn’t talking to you directly. But I’ve never heard of money making a person less dumb or helping them learn from mistakes. Based on your logic people shouldn’t make mistakes at work either since they are getting paid. Why have an HR department then??? Because humans make mistakes lol.
  5. Good to see a lot of you never made dumb mistakes before. His just happened to be televised. I will give him a pass for this one since it’s not something he does regularly. Lot of emotional people in this thread. Would have thought he actually urinated on one of you lol
  6. Took one for the team lmao 🀘🏿🀘🏿🀘🏿
  7. What this looks like to me.
  8. I'm not sure how it will pan out. But I have faith in Coach Boom figuring it out. Say what you want about him as a head coach, but I'll take him all day every day as a coordinator.
  9. This sounds good on the surface but the way this team is structured player and coaching wise is completely different. Yall heard Bobby say we weren’t A tier in NIL and lost it. There is no world where we have the money for Tinney and Robbin’s last year. Now everyone is saying we are getting lockered and broke. We didn’t need a lot in the portal. Others keeps saying this along with the mods.
  10. Lmao this thread is hilarious coming off of a CWS appearance, and returning a large core of players. I’d hate to see this place if we sucked. I probably wouldn’t log in 🀣.
  11. The biggest proof of concept you could have beside winning it all. 🀘🏿🀘🏿🀘🏿
  12. I second this. I tend to root for them to pull it together before posting negatively. But I've been yelled at before saying that's what the forums are for lmao πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
  13. This is what I'm not understanding. People are saying some fans just won't accept the negative talk. It's not that we won't accept it, it doesn't make sense. I'm not even on the team and nothing about Vic makes me feel he would be easy to play for. I find it really hard to think he changed overnight. And I don't have an issue with removing them from the picture, you're not on the team anymore. That would be like Dallas still dropping Luka photos. And if Vic is the bad guy, why would you even care to be in it. But that's just my opinion, been wrong before lol.
  14. Oh you mean before he hit a real strength and conditioning program lol
  15. But Gerry I thought he was too small. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  16. He's not as clutch as Jordan, and the comparison is silly. But I'll never forget LeBron's 2012 performance against the Celtics in Game 6. Watching that live was crazy.
  17. Complaining to Bobby about YouTube ads is like calling tech support when your power goes out.
  18. Reading is fundamental. I said he had his issues. And no false starts does not negate a pancake lol. Meaning if you have a false start it doesn't negate other plays when you had a pancake. We all know false starts negate a pancake on the same play lol
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.