NCAA Football 25

Where is everybody at with their dynasties so far? I was a little late to the party because the release was at a busy time for me but I’m in season 2 with Vanderbilt as my first real dynasty.

Safe to say the SEC is tough. Went 9-4 first season through sim, which was crazy. I only played the Tennessee game (big recruiting weekend). But the 2nd season I’m sitting 6-6 😅 again through sim.

Interested to hear about other people & how their dynasties are going.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Jack Gudenrath said:

Season 4 with Duke. Went 5-7, semis year 2, natty year 3, semis year 4. Don't Sim defense. My 1st ever 5 star transferred year 1 bcz I immediately half the season on defense 

Jeez that’s a great run. After I get my vandy one rollin I’m gonna do one of the 1 star rebuilds. Who’s next on your list?

• Hook 'Em 1

Finally got the Texas Job. Started at Texas as OC. Went to Tcu after two seasons to be OC there.(I thought it was HC offer) finally got HC job at liberty. Won national title in year three. First year we sucked so bad I did sims so I can recruit. Landed 8 four stars in a 20 man class Second season I played it all. Landed 8 4 stars in a 15 man class and went portal for starters.(it also makes it easy you can redshirt JR and Srs without them transferring. So I had an old team. ) before I left I signed 5 star Center, QB, and 12 4 stars

Now I just landing the Texas job. 5-0! And recruiting here is easy. And don’t worry 3 of the 5 stars are DTs 

IMG_1026.jpeg

Edited by Toriel Pearl
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Toriel Pearl said:

Finally got the Texas Job. Started at Texas as OC. Went to Tcu after two seasons to be OC there.(I thought it was HC offer) finally got HC job at liberty. Won national title in year three. First year we sucked so bad I did sims so I can recruit. Landed 8 four stars in a 20 man class Second season I played it all. Landed 8 4 stars in a 15 man class and went portal for starters.(it also makes it easy you can redshirt JR and Srs without them transferring. So I had an old team. ) before I left I signed 5 star Center, QB, and 12 4 stars

Now I just landing the Texas job. 5-0! And recruiting here is easy. And don’t worry 3 of the 5 stars are DTs 

IMG_1026.jpeg

I can only imagine the reaction when you found out you left Texas to take the TCU OC job 😂 but that’s a nice progression. I love the fact that you really gotta put in the work in recruiting in the game. But it does seem much easier with a top 5 program in resources lol. Any plans to do a small school dynasty after the Texas one?

• Hook 'Em 1

Won the MAC as an OC at Ball St with the worst OL possible and then took the job at Memphis as a HC and am steadily building. Had two playoff appearances with them so far and rejected HC offers at Tech and Arky 😂. Going into the third year with them with an OL with all 80+ OVR starters so hopefully can compete better in the post season.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Evan Andreolli said:

Won the MAC as an OC at Ball St with the worst OL possible and then took the job at Memphis as a HC and am steadily building. Had two playoff appearances with them so far and rejected HC offers at Tech and Arky 😂. Going into the third year with them with an OL with all 80+ OVR starters so hopefully can compete better in the post season.

I like that. Definitely should be able to compete pretty well. I’m struggling in the SEC because an OL 80+ is still getting wrecked lol

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PinchPullPancake said:

In the process of wrapping up year one with SMU. In the semifinals right now. I’ve played every single game so far. Defense has been shaky, but takeaways at key moments has been huge. 

Yea man defense is hard in this game. Especially with lower rated players it can be tough getting stops.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

I can only imagine the reaction when you found out you left Texas to take the TCU OC job 😂 but that’s a nice progression. I love the fact that you really gotta put in the work in recruiting in the game. But it does seem much easier with a top 5 program in resources lol. Any plans to do a small school dynasty after the Texas one?

😂😂 it was the worst. They were so bad. QB had 90 speed but had a 70 deep ball rating. Hoover was an interception machine. Oline got dominated by everyone even the fcs school I played. We won 4 games. I was surprised I got the HC job. We were bad 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PinchPullPancake said:

In the process of wrapping up year one with SMU. In the semifinals right now. I’ve played every single game so far. Defense has been shaky, but takeaways at key moments has been huge. 

Smu is a good team. I’m curious how they do in ACC this season. How’s recruiting going? 

35 minutes ago, Toriel Pearl said:

😂😂 it was the worst. They were so bad. QB had 90 speed but had a 70 deep ball rating. Hoover was an interception machine. Oline got dominated by everyone even the fcs school I played. We won 4 games. I was surprised I got the HC job. We were bad 

Yikes that sounds bad. I mean props for getting through that lol. I definitely want to start as an OC or DC in one of my next dynasties. Feel like that’s a more natural journey.

• Hook 'Em 1

I've only done 1 on 1 games against the CPU so far.  All as Texas.  Just getting my sea-legs back.  I didn't care for Madden so I've not played for quite some time.

It doesn't seem like the default defensive formations in Texas playbook align with reality.  Am I wrong?  I've not dug that deep yet.

Edited by 40acres
  • Hook 'Em 1

Your right. Not really at all. Unless I’m mistaken it’s a 4-2-5. One defense that gives me hell is the 3 deep drop everybody. I haven’t played Iowa st but Arkansas runs it and I hate it. (I’m in year 6 of my dynasty though so all that could be different from the stock teams. 

Edited by Toriel Pearl

1 hour ago, 40acres said:

I've only done 1 on 1 games against the CPU so far.  All as Texas.  Just getting my sea-legs back.  I didn't care for Madden so I've not played for quite some time.

It doesn't seem like the default defensive formations in Texas playbook align with reality.  Am I wrong?  I've not dug that deep yet.

5 hours ago, Toriel Pearl said:

Smu is a good team. I’m curious how they do in ACC this season. How’s recruiting going? 

Recruiting has been a challenge because of the limited hours based on the schools prestige to start. I’ve had to be very precise with only having 600 hours available. I’ve been able to land a couple of 4 star prospects, and I’ve found some 2&3 star gems . Since the portal exists I’m trying to save some scholarships for that to fill needs. 

• Hook 'Em 1