Texas Baseball: TV This Season

• Moderators

The Longhorns play 36 home games this season and all of them will be televised, with 34 of those being on Longhorn Network and the other two on ESPNU.

Over 4,000 collegiate games will be broadcast on the ESPN family of networks during the 2024 season. 

You can find the entire list here:

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2024/02/batter-up-college-baseball-returns-for-the-2024-season-with-over-4000-games-across-espn-platforms/

• Hook 'Em 1

Awesome! Speaking of college baseball the details of Alabama's ex coach are out on his 15 year show cause etc.

When you read the details, is that not the dumbest bettor ever who got inside info from the Bama coach. Hey I wanna place a 100,000$ bet cause I got sure thing info from their coach.And the video picks up the text convos he is showing them. Omg😂😂

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TTown said:

Awesome! Speaking of college baseball the details of Alabama's ex coach are out on his 15 year show cause etc.

When you read the details, is that not the dumbest bettor ever who got inside info from the Bama coach. Hey I wanna place a 100,000$ bet cause I got sure thing info from their coach.And the video picks up the text convos he is showing them. Omg😂😂

Yes. Completely stupid. Although my favorite was “hurry so I can tell LSU”

• Hook 'Em 1