Hello it’s me

49 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

U shouldn’t lol I got kids on Texas that played for my team and kids Texas is currently recruiting ….. I’m sorry u don’t like the truth. 

Oh I’m sorry you must of misinterpreted.  This has nothing to do with the validity of your story and everything to do with kids being mentored/coached by someone so immature.  

58 minutes ago, pinkman_90 said:

Oh I’m sorry you must of misinterpreted.  This has nothing to do with the validity of your story and everything to do with kids being mentored/coached by someone so immature.  

Or maybe just maybe. I’m teaching my kids to value relationships. Be good genuine people. Don’t treat people bad just because u don’t know them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HillCountryBevo said:

I got moderated and comments deleted  earlier this offseason for calling out the recruiting support staff  but this sh*t  is allowed? Lmao 

I’m sorry to hear that ….. What was your issue ? 

1 hour ago, ColeyCole said:

Top 5 -6 for the best college town in America with the most NIL funds available ? This is Texas at the end of the day if u okay with losing recruits to Ou Oregon and LSU cool. 

You said this weekend that we don't pay players now we have the most NIL, which is it?

5 minutes ago, TarrantCoHorn said:

DP

6 minutes ago, TarrantCoHorn said:

You said this weekend that we don't pay players now we have the most NIL, which is it?

You want the truth ? Or u gonna bash me when I tell you the facts ?

23 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Or maybe just maybe. I’m teaching my kids to value relationships. Be good genuine people. Don’t treat people bad just because u don’t know them.

“If i don’t get special access to anything i want then im going to whine”

sounds like you’re a real relationship builder.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ColeyCole said:

No I brought the information and I was discredited and disrespected for simply sharing my experience …..  

You have zero self awareness. Cute how you then play the victim.

It’s not the message it’s your delivery. You act giddy like a school girl when delivering your info then wonder what’s wrong with everyone else.

Look up obtuse.

Edited by marathon

10 minutes ago, pinkman_90 said:

“If i don’t get special access to anything i want then im going to whine”

sounds like you’re a real relationship builder.  

Sir u keep missing the point. All was well until a certain staffer decided to without reason or warrant “abuse” his power. Has nothing to do with access I’ve been on campus since then and will be back in the future. One bad staffer doesn’t speak for the whole group. Fun fact I was at the family and friends scrimmage. Your welcome. 

25 minutes ago, marathon said:

You have zero self awareness. Cute how you then play the victim.

It’s not the message it’s your delivery. You act giddy like a school girl when delivering your info then wonder what’s wrong with everyone else.

Look up obtuse.

I’ll never be a victim simply explaining cause and effect. See u at all the home games #Hook Em 

49 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Sir u keep missing the point. All was well until a certain staffer decided to without reason or warrant “abuse” his power. Has nothing to do with access I’ve been on campus since then and will be back in the future. One bad staffer doesn’t speak for the whole group. Fun fact I was at the family and friends scrimmage. Your welcome. 

Still don’t get it?  You don’t realize how little I care about the story or whatever this interaction was with Harris.  Just thought it was a bad look how a supposed adult with influence over kids is whining and acting like a scorned teenager on a message board.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, pinkman_90 said:

Still don’t get it?  You don’t realize how little I care about the story or whatever this interaction was with Harris.  Just thought it was a bad look how a supposed adult with influence over kids is whining and acting like a scorned teenager on a message board.  

Have a great day pinkman_90 . I hope to see you next week vs CSU. 💕

Edited by ColeyCole