Backup plans

OL, QB, RB, Edge, and TE all seem set for the class barring any changes and with the expected commitment of Nick Brooks tomorrow.

That leaves WR, DL, CB, S, and LB as question marks still for this class.

Assuming Texas loses out on Aidan Anding, where does Texas move to at CB as we only have one committed?

Safety, I would assume even if we are to land Jonah Williams, they would want a 2nd. Who could that possibly be?

Same question with LB. If we lose out on Faraimo, where does Texas move to? Everyone has been reporting Texas wants 3-4 LBs but we only have two with our two biggest targets (Faraimo and Pettijohn) gone.

WR I would assume they still plan to get a 3rd WR even if they get FFrench? Maybe Michael Terry? Anyone else to monitor?

DL has already been talked about enough with Chace Sims, Myron Charles, and more so I won't bother asking about that again.

Just curious how much of this already has backup plans in place or how many will come down to senior evals/flipping guys @Gerry Hamilton @CJ Vogel

• Hook 'Em 5