Jerome Myles out of corner canyon Utah!

Gerry or CJ, I’d love to hear your guys thoughts on 5 star receiver Jerome Myles out of corner canyon Utah. About 2 weeks ago now they played IMG and Myles put on a 3 TD game performance and the Utah public school beat IMG! His original recruitment seemed to be between Utah and ole miss with Utah leading but after that games he’s getting lots of interest from schools like Ohio state and texas A&M, this kid is an athletic monster any chance texas takes a look if French goes a different direction?

• Haha 1

French isn’t a speed demon and I personally think Myles is a better athlete than French, and it’s not a done deal yet for French to texas (I hope he commits) but myles is underrated. But you are probably correct that the staff will not look at him, texas A&M just got an official visit so we’ll most likely be playing against him. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, jaron dewald said:

Gerry or CJ, I’d love to hear your guys thoughts on 5 star receiver Jerome Myles out of corner canyon Utah. About 2 weeks ago now they played IMG and Myles put on a 3 TD game performance and the Utah public school beat IMG! His original recruitment seemed to be between Utah and ole miss with Utah leading but after that games he’s getting lots of interest from schools like Ohio state and texas A&M, this kid is an athletic monster any chance texas takes a look if French goes a different direction?

Nothing with Texas on my end at this point.

Was told Georgia will make a run at him 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't remember Texas ever having luck pulling a kid out of Utah.  Myles looks to have a similar build to Michael Terry III who Texas is in on.  And I guess Texas will be more interested in flipping Moore, Johnson, or Wilson?