Not good for DirecTV customers

On YouTubeTV does it have a return feature where you can jump back and forth to multiple games/channels? Or does it take forever because it’s got to load the games….this has been my biggest hold up from leaving DirectTV and going to streaming, the inability to go back and forth between games is a huge deal to me

Edited by TexasLonghorns
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Blake Munroe said:

Are Astros games on Bally Sports? If so you face the same issue I do with the Rangers, but I use Hulu Live and then just buy a Bally’s subscription through their (Ballys) tv app during baseball season. 

Astros are on SpaceCitySports (remnants of the old ATT Regional Sports Network) and only available to stream on FUBO and .... DirectTV/Uverse.

Unfortunately, FUBO just dropped all Water Bros/Discovery channels that my wife watches (Food Network, HGTV etc).

The cable landscape is absolute garbage.

1 hour ago, TexasLonghorns said:

On YouTubeTV does it have a return feature where you can jump back and forth to multiple games/channels? Or does it take forever because it’s got to load the games….this has been my biggest hold up from leaving DirectTV and going to streaming, the inability to go back and forth between games is a huge deal to me

Yes it has that feature. I switched to YouTube tv last year and haven’t even thought about moving back at all

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...