LSU vs. USC

When you were younger, did you ever think you would be watching LSU with Notre Dame's coach playing Big 10 powerhouse USC with Oklahoma's coach on a Sunday in Las Vegas in the Raiders' stadium in a game sponsored by the nation's most popular beer, Modelo, with a Chinese ref?

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said:

So is Kevin mar in the sec or big 10. Was hoping to never see his crew anymore. 

He’s big 12. P4 matchups with teams in different conferences use refs from a different P4 league. Removes any potential bias. & I actually think him & his crew have been solid tonight (no Texas agenda to fog their judgment) 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

A Southern Cal victory is great for Texas to win recruiting battles against LSU.

I actually think if USC has a really good year then they will be a tough battle in recruiting, so even tho LSU has been a pain more recently, Lincoln Riley gets top tier recruits when he’s winning.

1 minute ago, goattalk100 said:

I actually think if USC has a really good year then they will be a tough battle in recruiting, so even tho LSU has been a pain more recently, Lincoln Riley gets top tier recruits when he’s winning.

Eh I could see that too but if this were peak Pete Carroll USC it would definitely be the case.  Riley is not that level of recruiter especially on defense

4 minutes ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

Eh I could see that too but if this were peak Pete Carroll USC it would definitely be the case.  Riley is not that level of recruiter especially on defense

If he keeps that new DC D’Anton Lynn then he will recruit well if they’re winning on both sides imo. & that defense looked much improved from last year (not saying much), but I think top offenses would still give them some big issues. Nussmeier is no Jayden Daniels.