Checking In Around The Country

11 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Gerry did say this will be his last commitment but I’m with you, if they continue to struggle, it only makes sense they start sniffing around. I think the key is them actually losing games though, struggling and winning would likely be enough to keep them in the fold. Let’s hope they start dropping some games. 

Yea that’s very true. If they struggle & win it really depends on how they do in the big games this season. If Ohio State goes in there & does what we did to Michigan then that will definitely get some recruits to look around.

1 minute ago, harveycmd said:

Criminal interloper sooners are only going to win four or five. I was thinking they'd beat South Carolina. Maybe not.

Depends on which South Carolina they get lol. If it’s the one vs The Citadel then idk but if it’s the one today then yea they not winning that game.

• Hook 'Em 1

For anyone watching the Oregon game… they just got some serious home cooking from the refs. They returned a kickoff for a TD but the returner looked like he let go of the ball before he crossed the goal line. At the very least it was a very close call. Refs called it a TD on the field, it went to review for 10 seconds before it was confirmed. Meanwhile, the announcers were still analyzing it saying how close of a call it was & that it looked like he was releasing the ball before he crossed. Just wow.

• Hook 'Em 2