Dia Bell went off Friday

• Moderators

Dia Bell went off Friday night in a tough 48-45 loss to a loaded Chaminade-Madonna High squad. 

Bell completed 24 of 33 passes for 358 yards and 4 TD's, along with 71 rushing yards and a TD on nine carries. 

Bell through three games:

55 of 82 for 847 yards and 11 TD's without an INT. He's added 159 yards and a TD on 21 carries. 

• Hook 'Em 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

James Simon also went off in season opener ... 19 for 255 rushing and six for 106 receiving with 3 TD's. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Q3AzK

Man this staff really doesn't miss on evals. This kid looks noticeably faster than he was last year. Looks like he's slimmed up a little too, I could be wrong though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Rhenk6768 said:

430 yards and 5 TD's total offense. Their defense must not be very good if that doesn't get a win. Great showing by Bell though. glad we got him in the class. #AllGasNoBrakes

Chaminade-Madonna has some dudes too ... the 2026 RB may be the best in the country (one-time Georgia commitment). they have WR's committed to Penn State, Auburn and Georgia State plus tow more 4-star WR's in 2026, RB2 is an App State commit, etc...

Their defense has two Miami commits, FIU and 2 MTSU commits in the 2025 class. Very good LB in 2026 class. 

They are loaded

• Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, Evan Andreolli said:

Ok I didn't know he had hands. A nice snag in there and they seem to use him just like Sark will. I think LSU will grow to regret passing on him

Sark won’t recruit a RB that doesn’t catch the ball well period.

18 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Bell's HUDL from Friday 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Q3Cvh

Rarely do I get excited by HUDL bc it's just the highlights and often vs low level competition. But what he did against THAT team is impressive. Great on time throws, playmaking when the routes were covered or pocket broke down, taking what the D gave when necessary. Very excited to have him committed to the good guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, FLHorn17 said:

Rarely do I get excited by HUDL bc it's just the highlights and often vs low level competition. But what he did against THAT team is impressive. Great on time throws, playmaking when the routes were covered or pocket broke down, taking what the D gave when necessary. Very excited to have him committed to the good guys. 

No doubt. He's an elite QB prospect

• Hook 'Em 1