ATH Michael Terry III to Attend Spring Game

• Moderators

2025 Alamo Heights star athlete Michael Terry III will visit Austin in April for the Longhorns' spring game he tells OTF this afternoon.

Terry was on campus January 20 for the Texas Junior Day where the Longhorns offered and officially entered the race for his recruitment.

Texas A&M hosted Terry for an unofficial at the end of January as well. Terry mentioned TCU and Texas Tech as other programs that were high on his list following his trip to Texas in January.

View full news

• Hook 'Em 4

Well well well...his name has been noticeably absent from your conversations and now we hear Sark is on him.  No surprise here.  

Terry is a BAMF.  He'll be a star the first minute he steps on campus...if we get him.  I'm sure Sark will throw everything he has at him.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

His frame really surprised me when I saw him up close for the first time.

Where do you see him ending up size wise? I saw him as a Sophmore and he stood out physically then. He didnt do much on the field but AH ran away with the game early.