• Moderators

Sorry just getting around to this one, on the road earlier today.

But I cannot wait for College Football 25. It is going to be such a fun blast from the past. My hope is that the game is not a copy-paste of Madden. I know they want to incorporate sounds, chants, songs, etc from every school in the game so it will have a unique feel and touch.

Ultimately, I cannot wait and will bringing some content from the game to OTF!

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

Sorry just getting around to this one, on the road earlier today.

But I cannot wait for College Football 25. It is going to be such a fun blast from the past. My hope is that the game is not a copy-paste of Madden. I know they want to incorporate sounds, chants, songs, etc from every school in the game so it will have a unique feel and touch.

Ultimately, I cannot wait and will bringing some content from the game to OTF!

I like the fact they announced different playbooks for different teams. I feel it’s gonna be drastically different from madden

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

I like the fact they announced different playbooks for different teams. I feel it’s gonna be drastically different from madden

I really hope so. I'll buy it regardless

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

This games gonna have me getting my hands on another gaming system just to play it.

Lol, I gotta dust my Xbox off and give it a few test runs ahead of time to make sure I am set for it.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Yep. Gotta spend $500 for a next gen console just to play it but it’s worth it

I sold a PS5 about a year or so ago after i figured i wasn’t the gamer i once was in my twenty’s. Are they still hard to come by like they were when they were first released?

Edited by NothinButDaHorns34

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I sold a PS5 about a year or so ago after i figured i wasn’t the gamer i once was in my twenty’s. Are they still hard to come by like they were when they were first released?

Not at all. I walked into GameStop and bought my oldest son one about six weeks ago. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Statesman reporting that players that opt in will get $600 and a copy of the game.

Doesn't sound like much, but if all 130-something teams have rosters that opt in, that's a $7M payout by EA.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the big names are negotiating for larger cuts.

It's naive in retrospect, I thought this is what NIL would look like when it took off four years ago.