Coffee and Football: Wednesday 02/28

• Moderators

Get over the hump on hump day with Coffee And Football beginning at 8 AM CST. Bobby Burton, Gerry Hamilton and I will be talking the latest in Longhorns news, notes and more. Football, basketball, baseball, recruiting and everything in between. Come join in on the fun, get your questions answered and let's start your day the right way!

• Moderators
Just now, Orngblud05 said:

@Blake Munroemy wife’s family is in Borger. Her uncle lost his house in Fritch. Borger fam all ok so far. Scary stuff. 

That's awful and I hate to hear that. I can't imagine the heartache they're going through with losing everything.

It's hard to put in perspective just how big and damaging this thing is. Not only that, but how quickly it grew. It's unbelievable.

Thankfully, my buddy's house was spared due to winds changing directions it sounds like. He's on the outskirts of Borger. They just recently moved up there from my area.

• Hook 'Em 1