TV Info For Baseball This Weekend

• Moderators

I reached out to ask about Texas Baseball being on TV this weekend and this is what I was told:

All nine of the tournament games will be televised by Space City Home Network and available on the channel in the entirety of the Astros five-state viewing area. Seven of the nine games will be on the primary channel, with Saturday’s afternoon and night games being aired live on the Space City Home Network alternate channel.

Additionally, all nine games will also be streamed live without a paywall on Astros.com and on the Astros X, Facebook and YouTube channels.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Blake Munroe said:

I reached out to ask about Texas Baseball being on TV this weekend and this is what I was told:

All nine of the tournament games will be televised by Space City Home Network and available on the channel in the entirety of the Astros five-state viewing area. Seven of the nine games will be on the primary channel, with Saturday’s afternoon and night games being aired live on the Space City Home Network alternate channel.

Additionally, all nine games will also be streamed live without a paywall on Astros.com and on the Astros X, Facebook and YouTube channels.

Thanks Blake! We have YouTube TV and Sling so I don’t think we get Space City Home Network. Do you know if Astros X on YouTube is different than the Astros YouTube channel?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jerry K said:

Thanks Blake! We have YouTube TV and Sling so I don’t think we get Space City Home Network. Do you know if Astros X on YouTube is different than the Astros YouTube channel?

I don’t believe it’s any different. It better not be. This will be the one time a year I watch that garbage of a channel. 😂

• Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Jerry K said:

What’d you think of Witt last night? Short snippet with just one inning of zero pressure pitching but seemed like it was good for his confidence. 

Like you said, good for confidence. I think they're going to have to keep doing small outings like that and slowly build on them.  Baseball, and especially pitching, is just so mental that minor victories can pay dividends down the road.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Blake Munroe said:

Like you said, good for confidence. I think they're going to have to keep doing small outings like that and slowly build on them.  Baseball, and especially pitching, is just so mental that minor victories can pay dividends down the road.

Yes sir I agree. If Texas makes it to Omaha he’s going to need to be a factor in a couple of months.