Coffee and Football: Friday 03/08

• Moderators

Coffee and Football on the OTF YouTube Channel is the perfect way to jump start your weekend. At 8 AM, Bob Shipley, Gerry Hamilton and I will be taking your questions and discussing the Longhorns. Come join us! 

• Hook 'Em 3

@Gerry Hamilton I wasn’t able to watch all of C&F, but what is driving your commentary on Disu being out long term?  He showed up to media availability yesterday with no brace and said he will try to play Saturday. Sounds like a guy that’s more day to day than out long term.  Just a gut feel?

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Orngblud05 said:

@Gerry Hamilton I wasn’t able to watch all of C&F, but what is driving your commentary on Disu being out long term?  He showed up to media availability yesterday with no brace and said he will try to play Saturday. Sounds like a guy that’s more day to day than out long term.  Just a gut feel?

I said haven't been told anything official by UT. 

Not sure how it came out, but my opinion was I would be surprised if he was healthy the rest of the season. And wouldn't be surprised if he was out. But nothing official from UT.

• Hook 'Em 1