ESPN ranks QB rooms

I don't get the Ohio State thing. Howard is a Kansas State reject. Sayin left Alabama because he didn't want to compete with Austin Mack. Brown couldn't satisfy Day. If any of those guys do as well as Ewers or Manning, I'll kiss their proverbial butt.

Edited by harveycmd
  • Hook 'Em 6

• Moderators
2 hours ago, harveycmd said:

I don't get the Ohio State thing. Howard is a Kansas State reject. Sayin left Alabama because he didn't want to compete with Austin Mack. Brown couldn't satisfy Day. If any of those guys do as well as Ewers or Manning, I'll kiss their proverbial butt.

Agree 100%

10 hours ago, harveycmd said:

If Will Howard is the starts the season at QB means  tOSU QB is terrible 

On 3/12/2024 at 11:53 AM, harveycmd said:

Agreed @GoHorns1100%! Will Howard is like a knock off...to me in my eyes he hasn't proven much or enough I should say. Avery Johnson was breathing down that spine of his lol. I'd put Texas at #1. Oregon-2, Georgia-3, then however else you wanna put it...I don't even have Ohio State in the top 5 for QB room...but could totally be wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hookem97 said:

I wish we played @Ohio State this year instead of Michigan...wouldn't that be insane! 

Much better chance of beating Michigan plus never been to the Big House. Been to The Shoe in 2005

• Hook 'Em 1