Jump to content

Paul L

Supporters
  • Posts

    1119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul L

  1. Isn’t Oklahoma already one-dimensional on offense? I hope I haven’t jinxed us. 😝
  2. Can we also add that Bo Mascoe cannot have two defensive PI’s and give up a TD.
  3. I agree and that’s why I think it is important that we get the ball out of arch’s hands as quick as possible. At least at the beginning, let’s take 4 or 5 yard passes and then later on we can try and stretch the field.
  4. I’m not getting any younger and too many years on the flight line and at rock concerts have done their damage. Lol
  5. Maybe I misheard but at the beginning of Brandon‘s interview today he said he had no idea what the status was with Fasusi and it was still up in the air. Later on, he said they would be happy to have players returning this week and I thought he mentioned Trell Harris, Fasusi , and one other player.
  6. Ring toss is getting crazy.
  7. My kids both swam and placed in state meets in Oklahoma when we were so unfortunate to live there. Their workouts were intense. I ran 62 miles in 24 hours once but I could never do what they did.
  8. Holy crap. That is motivating. I suck at swimming but I’m ready to get in the pool. Uhhh, never mind I’ll stick to sports on land.
  9. I sat with the criminals 4 years ago and it was great. That was the 49-0 game and we had a whole section to ourselves after half. 😂
  10. That is a huge loss for OU. It looks like they will have plenty of excuses lined up for when we play.
  11. Texas will be able to score at will? 😣
  12. CJ Vogel was pretty funny when he thought Mateer was a good quarterback.
  13. Midteer coming to be ball boy?
  14. I was thinking about this earlier in the week but over the last 3-4 years we have struggled to play 60 minutes of football no matter the team. this is what I want to change more than anything. We got lucky tonight.
  15. Good news is I am at a fundraiser so I am not watching. The bad news is the score is real.
  16. It was something I needed. I grew a lot and learned how to become a man. Honestly, I feel like I took more than I gave. There was a part of me that wanted to go on a “real” deployment where I faced danger and hardships but of course I am glad I avoided those too.
  17. I was 28 years old and stationed at RAF Mildenhall. I was on the flight line at the 29 Localizer with a special maintenance team when my wife called the shelter and told me a plane had hit the towers. The team was sent home a few days later and my attitude in the Air Force changed. A few weeks later I was deployed for 3 months to ( I sh!t you not) Moron, Spain just outside of Sevilla.
  18. Not sure how Ryan Wingo is up for consideration. It will take an amazing year for him to be in consideration. I list him in the good but not great category.
  19. So with your logic a player should be able to go back from college to high school.
  20. What parts I saw were rough. Listening on the radio the Georgia Tech announcer just said “they had a game tying field goal to put them in the lead.” make it make sense.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.