Jump to content

Shane

Supporters
  • Posts

    1651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shane

  1. That’s awesome to see !!! 🀘🏻
  2. Merry Christmas everyone ! πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ€˜πŸ»
  3. Best of luck to Malik!! 🀘🏻
  4. Thanks for the update CJ !🀘🏻
  5. LFG Ewers !🀘🏻🀘🏻
  6. I’ve thought the same thing for a while
  7. Welcome to the 40 coach !🀘🏻
  8. Thanks for the update Gerry ! 🀘🏻
  9. Not through Spotify but I’ve watch 961 of yalls videos according to YouTube πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  10. https://youtu.be/RHKH8W3j1xs?si=97-Q3x06z8rEB2IF
  11. Welcome to the 40!🀘🏻
  12. 41-35 Texas 🀘🏻
  13. Happy thanksgiving !! Hook’em 🀘🏻
  14. 35 -17 horns 🀘🏻
  15. I’m the insider for everything Joe Z 🀣🀣
  16. No more release the quackin for Joe ! Hook’em brother 🀘🏻
  17. 35-27 Texas 🀘🏻
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.