Jump to content

Aspann85

Supporters
  • Posts

    729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aspann85

  1. What did the offense look like last year heading into the MS game? How did it end up after that? I’d give them a chance to get to that point before you continue to run them over with the bus they rode in on.
  2. I hope all the people making these miserable posts come back in the second half of the year and take back what they said. I clearly remember all this same BS happening last year, then the offense got rolling in the second half. It’s going to happen again and all the crow yall are going to have to eat is going to be amazing! Hook’em!! 4-0 #1 in the country in the toughest conference in the country after having a win over the previous #1 team in the country and the world is burning down??? Recalibrate and enjoy the wins. It’s clear most of these posts are made by joystick warriors.
  3. He’s a good kid. Hope he succeeds. Just too bad he had the setback he did and wasn’t able to bounce back quickly enough from that. He still looks a little hobbled but he is making it work so that’s awesome for him!
  4. They sure were talkin a lot of BS last week to turn in that “performance.”
  5. In first with the “he won’t step foot on campus…” signed - negative Nancy’s.
  6. Ramonce Taylor, Ricky Williams and others for “CBD” dispensaries. 😂😂😂
  7. I doubt anyone has complaints thus far and the line is holding up well in protection. I HAVE seen a few missed tackles from the gunners, but that happens when you’re flying trying to make a huge play.
  8. What did he do?
  9. Apparently he is doubtful against Ole Miss and ESPN seems to be speculating that it’s “gamesmanship” to get an upper hand which accrues a heavy fine. After their offseason shenanigans, I wouldn’t put it past them. I guess anything is fair game for LSU at this point…
  10. I was just about to make a post for this lol. GREAT movie!! Hook’em!!
  11. He is highly elusive and runs well but I think he is only like a 50% completion guy and tosses to the other team often. It wasn’t him in that playoff game against us. We couldn’t get him down but Skattebo was a demon in that game and bailed them out a lot. Just like overrated Johnny Manziel with Mike Evans. Without Evans, I bet he would’ve been just like Leavitt.
  12. I still don’t believe that’s not @Gerry Hamilton You must have a twin separated at birth or something.
  13. Ricky and the hometown kid Breesus!
  14. Watch this clip and see if I’m seeing Gerry or his doppelgänger?? 😂😂🤘🏻🤘🏻
  15. SEC Shorts wins again!!! How can you have anything to do with LSU and not be completely embarrassed by how the rest of the country views you rn.
  16. In a total shocker, a LA judge has come out and said the same thing as the Dallas judge. They are citing “new rules.” Thats BS. When I was competing if you even indicated you were going pro, that was the end of your collegiate career and that was 20 years ago…the hell is going on??
  17. If it’s a foreign league, that might not count.
  18. Good thing Goosby didn’t have the accompanying fracture. Thats a long timeline due to that. 😬🙏🏻🤘🏻
  19. The entire stadium should yell “buttteeer” every time he throws a TD. Or just play a clip on the megatron of him saying it lol
  20. The guy won a Heisman. Should be an automatic retiring of a number if they do that and if the person chooses to let someone else wear it, then alls good. A bunch of coaches in my family that agree.
  21. You may not believe it but if you look into the history of athlete psyche, it’s a real thing. I always had my best races when I had a low seed. They call it the “outside smoke” for a reason.
  22. I like our ranking there. Gives motivation and get to be the hunter over the hunted. We won’t open the season that low but I wish we would!
  23. So I guess that means he did in fact enter the portal back when it was open? Otherwise, this is going to set a crazy precedent with FA.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.