Wide Receiver Room

I think after a year in the program and the talent that D Moore will be get in the rotation with Cook, Bond, Golden. I think Golden and Bolden primarily pick up for special teams and to fill a need a WR if what we have in the program developing isn’t working.  I see Wingo also getting snaps but second half of the year mostly.

• Hook 'Em 1

Interesting point about special teams.

I'm interested how all the pieces will fit together. Sark won't lack for options. The spring should give us a feel for Cook, how Golden fits, and whether or not Wingo is truly ready to roll or needs more seasoning. Moore is another one where you have to figure where he is on the depth chart and effectiveness level. Lots of moving pieces at WR right now, probably more than any other position.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

Interesting point about special teams.

I'm interested how all the pieces will fit together. Sark won't lack for options. The spring should give us a feel for Cook, how Golden fits, and whether or not Wingo is truly ready to roll or needs more seasoning. Moore is another one where you have to figure where he is on the depth chart and effectiveness level. Lots of moving pieces at WR right now, probably more than any other position.

The WR room prolly the most exciting to see in the spring. Let’s not forget the chemistry with Quinn is going to be just as important as talent and understanding of schemes and blocking.

• Hook 'Em 1