Jump to content

Bobby Burton

Administrators
  • Posts

    9822
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bobby Burton

  1. Truth. Texas can not look past the Sooners.
  2. We have not. I don’t like splitting Longhorn fans. Though I’m guessing it’s probably 50-50 on this topic.
  3. Kentucky was perfect.
  4. Because they’re wrong IMO. 😉
  5. Altuve gonna play in more playoff games than Jeter.
  6. Reason 1,000 PFF ain’t all that.
  7. Nice response, Jordan!
  8. Jeremiah Smith and Julian Sayin broke them. But not Texas.
  9. OU’s defense is no cupcake.
  10. In Midland…
  11. Oh, I don’t think we have a choice.
  12. I think this is a fair question. Not sure I’ve seen Arch check out of things very much. But I also don’t know what restrictions he has on him, the gameplan, etc. This is a question Sark or Arch would have to answer (and even if asked, I’m guessing either of them wouldn’t and probably shouldn’t exactly be totally forthcoming).
  13. If you don’t mind sitting in OU section… 😉
  14. And yet… 4-0
  15. A&M is favored by 15.5 against Arkansas this coming weekend.
  16. Do they really see a path to bowl eligibility?
  17. Oh boy.
  18. I like this.
  19. Those of us who rightly questioned adding portal OLs that their existing teams didn’t try to keep and elevating the WR coach who has essentially never called plays to offensive coordinator yet were shouted down by Aggies feel pretty justified.
  20. Fun.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.