2024 NFL Draft Thread

9 hours ago, Burnt Orange Horn said:

Wrong! Herman's Jay Valai never pulled the trigger.  He was a Texas lean as JQJ was recruiting him.

I never understood why Texas did not press at the time.  Piss poor evaluation.

Not gonna turn this into a pissing match, but Rakestraw was undervalued until the period after the early signing period and people really liked his senior tape. Texas offered after that and came after him hard. He took OVs here, Bama, Missouri. He ended up being one of the many DBs we whiffed on that cycle, losing guys like Ethan Pouncey, Josh Eaton, Kelee Ringo, etc. *shudders*

Jay Valai wasn't even hired by Texas until after Rakestraw signed with Missouri.

Please, no more Herman talk.

Edited by Atticus

12 hours ago, Burnt Orange Horn said:

Wrong! Herman's Jay Valai never pulled the trigger.  He was a Texas lean as JQJ was recruiting him.

I never understood why Texas did not press at the time.  Piss poor evaluation.

Water under the bridge now

1 hour ago, Burnt Orange Horn said:

Third strike on you, buddy. I'm not defending her nor am I accusing her like you are. You're out!  👍🏻

Just shut up and stop making yourself look dumb. You felt the need to reply to my message for no reason since “weren’t” triggered, But you won’t acknowledge that. Stop being broke and go buy a membership.

Edited by NothinButDaHorns34

1 hour ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

Just shut up and stop making yourself look dumb. You felt the need to reply to my message for no reason since “weren’t” triggered, But you won’t acknowledge that. Stop being broke and go buy a membership.

Must be tough being an Aggie incel. 

🤔☹️🤦🏻‍♂️🤡