Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello OTF family, 

I am not able to attend the game this weekend due to some family circumstances. 

I have 4 tickets together in section 120, row 16, seats 30-33 (aisle seats). Picture of section 120 highlighted below. 

I would like to sell all 4 tickets together but will also sell in pairs. 

Looking for $350 each ticket or best offer. Hook em' 

image.png.2fe0dcb81bd861f70a7b4bb57dc9b3a6.png

Edited by Guaps92

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.