Moderators Hank South Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago “Dana Altman is one of the BEST college basketball coaches to ever do it. A relentless competitor himself, his teams mirrored his personality. No lead was ever safe against his teams. Full court pressure, match-up zone, fast-paced transition and his systematic two-guard offense forced opposing teams to play ‘left-handed.’ His players ALWAYS DEVELOPED. I’ll just name a few – Kyle Korver, Dillon Brooks, Chris Boucher and Payton Pritchard. I competed against all of them. They weren’t the same players walking out the door of Coach Altman’s program as they were when they arrived. Many times, their overall improvement, both on and off the court, was remarkable! More importantly, Dana is a true friend and a genuine person who cared about the game of basketball and the people in it. When times became tough, he would pick up the phone and check in on you. I’ll always remember that about him. Here’s to your next chapter in life. ENJOY IT ALL and CONGRATULATIONS.” Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.