I re-watched the spring game. 

I know its a spring game, but WOW. 

Are we really sitting this guy a year? He was phenomenal!! Size, speed, and ability! 

Good thing he didnt go to Mizzou lol 

I've not heard from anywhere that we're planning to redshirt Wingo.  Did you hear that?

If by "sitting him"you mean "not starting him right away," I imagine that's likely.  I'm sure he still has a lot to learn that we outsiders don't see from watching him break out in a few plays in a spring game.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hookemrj13 said:

I re-watched the spring game. 

I know its a spring game, but WOW. 

Are we really sitting this guy a year? He was phenomenal!! Size, speed, and ability! 

Good thing he didnt go to Mizzou lol 

Definitely not a redshirt … he will play, and likely a lot

• Hook 'Em 10

He needs a great summer of learning routes, the offense, etc. If he can be a sponge mentally and translate that to the field, he'll never have to worry about snap distribution -- at any level of football, college and pro included. Special physical talent.

• Hook 'Em 9

22 hours ago, hookemrj13 said:

Should have clarified I did not mean redshirt. 

I meant sit behind Golden/Bolden/Moore/Etc. without seeing much time or rotation 

I personally think you're putting the cart before the horse right now. Get back to me by game 5.

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

I personally think you're putting the cart before the horse right now. Get back to me by game 5.

I'm closer to game 2 tbh lol 

I just don't see how he's going to be kept off the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1